For all of you having battery troubles, try this (example Galaxy TAB):
– Leave TAB powered off, and charging from a low power (500mA) USB Port overnight
– Open your TAB (Google it. Only do this if you’re comfortable opening up your TAB)
– Disconnect the battery from the mainboard. Leave it disconnected for about 5 minutes. (Dont worry, you won’t lose any information)
– Press the buttons several times
– Reconnect battery to board, close TAB, Power on.
– Let the TAB discharge completely through normal use. Recharge completely again while off (using low power USB port), reset battery counter.
you should notice the battery stabilizing after 3 or 4 complete charge/recharge cycles.