Using Lightning-To-USB Adapter to copy images from USB Flash Drive to iPhone/iPad:
- All image files need to put in a folder name: DCIM
- Image files must have a filename with exactly 8 characters long (no spaces) plus the file extension (i.e., my-movie.mov; DSCN0164.jpg).
- How to copy file:
- If connected iPhone/iPad sees the flash drive, it’ll open all photos in thumbnails. You cannot view more than thumbnails off the drive. To see them bigger, you must import them.
- Select to import few photo or import all photos.
- Once you import, pay attention to the dialogue boxes because it’ll offer to delete the photos from the flash drive for you.
- (You can not export photo from iPhone to flash drive).