./siac wallet unlock
./siac wallet addresses
Error: Could not unlock wallet: error when calling /wallet/unlock: wallet has not been encrypted yet
Cause: Wallet was unlocked before all blockchain had been downloaded. The wallet is in “incomplete” status.
- Let all blockchain downloaded (by running ./siad)
- Encrypt wallet with your current recovery seed:
- Run ./siac wallet init-seed
- Input your current recovery seed
- Wait for a while (few minutes)
- Now your Sia Wallet is completed.
- Decrypt wallet with your current password:
- Run ./siac wallet unlock
- Input your current 29-word long password
- Wait few minutes for scanning clock height, then done.
- Now you can use ./siac wallet [flag/command] again.