Change default Backup folder of iTunes in Windows 7/8/10:
- Delete all backup file at C:\Users\___XXXUserNameXXX___\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup
- Delete Backup folder at C:\Users\___XXXUserNameXXX___\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\
- Create a new backup folder: (e.g. D:\RunApp\iTunes\MobileSync\Backup)
- Run cmd (command promt)
- Create/Link current iTunes backup folder to the newly created folder by running the below command:
- mklink /J “C:\Users\___XXXUserNameXXX___\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup” “D:\RunApp\iTunes\MobileSync\Backup”
- Now all backup files will be save into D:\RunApp\iTunes\MobileSync\Backup
After install Bitcoin Core in Ubuntu server, run $ bitcoind – daemon to start bitcoin node. It will download all bitcoin blocks to the local server.
- To check the block download progress, use the below command to see the number of block that has already been downloaded.
$ bitcoin-cli getblockcount
- Then open the below website to see the current total amount of blocks on public block chain browsers:
- Compare 2 numbers to calculate downloading progress.
Using Lightning-To-USB Adapter to copy images from USB Flash Drive to iPhone/iPad:
- All image files need to put in a folder name: DCIM
- Image files must have a filename with exactly 8 characters long (no spaces) plus the file extension (i.e., my-movie.mov; DSCN0164.jpg).
- How to copy file:
- If connected iPhone/iPad sees the flash drive, it’ll open all photos in thumbnails. You cannot view more than thumbnails off the drive. To see them bigger, you must import them.
- Select to import few photo or import all photos.
- Once you import, pay attention to the dialogue boxes because it’ll offer to delete the photos from the flash drive for you.
- (You can not export photo from iPhone to flash drive).
Copy the following folder to new Profile/User folder:
Users > your name > AppData > Local > Google > Chrome > User Data > Default
(If you transfer another profile folder to your own profile, remember to backup your folder before copying other users’ folder)
In this tutorial video they will demonstrate how to prepare images in Lightroom for achieving the Brenizer method to enhance shallow depth of field, and how to finish off the merged image with stylized editing in Lightroom after the “heavy lifting” is done.
Click here for the full article: http://www.slrlounge.com/brenizer-met…